As a 3D Item Artist for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for creating high quality models based on concepts and write ups. You will collaborate with other concept artists, 3D modelers, game designers and narrative designers in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch.
- Model weapons, gears, and other items based on detailed concepts
- Maintain a clean workflow from high poly to textured and rendered assets
- Organize and own your task column, making sure to keep it populated and ready for your work to be moved forward with the pipeline
- Attend meetings, remove blockers and voice your suggestions while taking feedback
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Strong portfolio showcasing a good range of artistic abilities.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- 2+ years of 3D Item Artist experience with a focus on hard surface modeling
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- High proficiency level with: ZBrush, Substance Painter, 3Ds Max, Maya, and Photoshop
- Experience making high quality and performant game items
- Break down barriers with visual design and create bridges between concept and model
- Experience with hard surface modeling
- Base understanding of the game development pipeline
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Unity experience is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected] and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!