In this role you will be responsible for maintaining the development team’s schedules and workloads, supporting the production team in establishing communication between stakeholders of development work. You will support onboarding, task prioritization, and bandwidth planning. We're looking for somebody who loves to manage and place people first, working together with us to foster our safe and inclusive development culture and take care of our team members.
- Communicate with production on development schedule. Collaborate with department leaders to solve problems, mitigate risk, and drive our service-orientated strategy forward.
- Collaborate with staff to create project schedules and budget resources in order to keep the development team on track and ensure we successfully operate our products and services.
- Document, communicate, administer, and refine project processes. Identify opportunities for improvement, and work with your team to find creative solutions, and execute solutions with the team.
- Help review the team's development and guide them through the development process
- Manage the team and effectively mentor and grow them.
- Help with onboarding, tracking, capacity planning, and prioritization of work.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in a people and dev leadership role
- Outstanding management skills, you have a love for taking care of your team and experience doing so
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized
- Strong background in computer science, game development, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of the software development cycle
- Experience delivering technical products while managing a team
- Experience with Agile / Project management tools a plus
- Prior experience as a developer, within Unity is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected]. We are looking forward to speaking with you!