As a Level Designer for Eleventh Hour Games, you will collaborate with concept artists, 3D modelers, Animators and Lore Experts in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch. You will work closely with Game Designers, Leads, Environment Artists and fellow Designers, along with multi-discipline feature teams, to conceptualize, design and develop high quality levels for our isometric ARPG.
- Work closely with environment art, quest design and systems design teams to ensure game areas meet established art and design goals
- Work with developers to build and iterate campaign tools and features that allow the team to create the best Levels possible
- Work closely with the concept artists and narrative designers to render the best result possible
- Work closely with lead level designer to ensure consistency, scope, and quality of content
- Layout and construction of game environments, including establishing pacing, flow, and points of interest and exploration
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Familiarity with world building tools and/or relevant 3D software packages
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- 3+ years of experience as a level designer in professional game development
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experience with story creation and dialogue.
- Traditional art skills (modeling, drawing, painting) / Photoshop experience.
- Full understanding of the game development pipeline
- Experienced in using the Unity game engine.
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected] and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!