As QA for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for testing a variety of software with the goal of reporting defects into a bug tracking database. Your critical thinking skills and passion for improving our processes will give gamers the best experiences in the genre. You will collaborate with all other teams collaborating on Last Epoch in order to help the team deliver the next great Action RPG.
- Work closely with Game Designers, Engineers and Developers to ship awesome new features and systems
- Execute product test suites, leveraging QA processes and tools
- Analyzing incoming issue tracking to identify patterns in reports and track down reproducible bugs
- Work with Developers & Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Ensuring testing efforts are appropriately executed based on identified risks, impact to systems, and within specified timeframes
- Creates internal guides and materials.
- Conducts industry research of comparable video games by examining and evaluating competitors’ games and creating game reports.
- Deep understanding of the entire game development process.
- Computer Science or Game Development degree (nice to have)
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Game or software testing or equivalent experience
- Self-starter, team-driven and organization skills
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- Deep understanding of the ARPG and/or Online RPG genres as a player
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Deep understanding and love of testing processes, methodology, and vocabulary.
- Demonstrable command of Unity game engine and in-engine tools
- Strong understanding of C# (nice to have)
- Experience working in deployment environments
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in breaking down user stories to develop test plans, and design test cases, as well as execute tests, and evaluate and document the results
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected]. We are looking forward to speaking with you!