Rigger & Animator
As a Rigger & Animator for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for creating extraordinary rigs for a vast variety of humanoids, beasts and machines; And as an animator you'll have the chance to bring those rigs to life. You will collaborate with other concept artists, 3D modelers, VFX Artists, Animators and Lore Experts in order to broaden the world of Last Epoch.
- Create easy-to-use Rigs that will range from simple to very complex
- Help animate and implement pets, enemies and characters
- Maintain a clean workflow from high poly to textured and rendered assets.
- Organize and own your task column, making sure to keep it populated and ready for your work to be moved forward with the pipeline
- Attend meetings, remove blockers and voice your suggestions while taking feedback
- Creative and passionate about ARPGs and fantasy worlds
- Strong portfolio showcasing a good range of artistic abilities.
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM Central Time
- 2+ years of Rigging & Animations experience with a focus on humanoids, beasts and machines.
- Self-driven and organized
- Strong English communication skills, both written and spoken
- High proficiency level with Maya
- Solid understanding of human and animal anatomy
- Base understanding of the game development pipeline
- Unity Experience is a plus
- Python for Rigging is a Plus
- Experience shipping one or more game is a plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected] and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!