As a Senior Developer, you’ll be responsible for a wide range of tasks across many parts of the game. This includes new feature development, debugging, and optimization. You will be encouraged to use your experience and expertise to provide leadership in design and development, as well as guide junior members of the team. The role requires excellent communication skills and autonomy as you will be working with a fully remote team.
- Investigating live-game issues and fixing them on the fly.
- Find or develop tools and processes to make the development process more efficient.
- Coordinate with your team to define development timeframes, dependencies, and areas of risk to be considered in project planning
- Developing editor tools for supporting game design and development needs
- Participate in team cross-training and mentoring of junior developers
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of game development experience in a programming role
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Strong design sensibilities and impeccable communication skills
- Passion for ARPGs or similar multiplayer titles
- Demonstrable command of C#
- Strong knowledge of game engine systems and performance, as well as data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in writing clean, readable, and efficient code
- Experience with Unity Engine
- Networking, DevOps, or LiveOps experience is a huge plus
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected]. We are looking forward to speaking with you!