As a Web Designer for Eleventh Hour Games, you will be responsible for working closely with the Creative Director, marketing team, and other individuals to craft user-friendly, great looking web pages that convey information in an easy-to-understand format. You will be instrumental in driving EHG’s strategy and messaging across all of its web properties. You will collaborate with various stakeholders and team leads throughout the organization to bring EHG’s vision to life by owning the entry points of one of the most exciting and rapidly growing game studios.
- Collaborate closely with UX and marketing team to prototype intuitive experiences
- Independently develop effective digital solutions, interaction models, and art direction that delivers on the brand strategy, are unique to the market and genuine to the beliefs and vision of the brand
- Coordinate with artists and manipulate imagery to create web-formatted graphics & banners
- Create wireframes and mockups that visually communicate game features with other internal teams
- Collaborate closely with the team to work from inception to completion to define digital storytelling through UX/UI, digital design systems, detailed responsive screen designs, interactive and motion
- 5+ years of web design experience or equivalent
- Available to work during core hours, between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM Central Time
- Self-starter and team-driven organization skills
- A detail oriented, organized, and self-motivated individual with a passion for human-centered design. You manage your workload and meet critical project milestones on time.
- Extensive experience playing Diablo-like ARPGs
- Working mastery of Photoshop & Figma along with their various tools.
- Excellent presentation and conceptual skills to clearly communicate your vision and ideas to the team
- Have experience executing all web design stages, starting with wireframes and user flows, evolving in mid and hi-fi designs, and resulting in final production pages
- Fundamental knowledge of formal design principles including color, typography, and layout
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Base salary is negotiable based on experience
- Flexible hours outside of core ones
- Multiple weekly game nights with the team (optional)
- 100% paid health coverage premiums for U.S. based employees
Please email your application to [email protected] and include any relevant demos or portfolios for our team to look through. We are looking forward to speaking with you!